Companies are facing increased strain on their tax accounting and reporting professionals. Financial restatements, increased regulatory scrutiny over income tax disclosures and account balances, compressed close cycles, as well as new reporting considerations and standards have increased organizational needs for tax accounting.
Our experienced network of tax professionals helps you achieve better control over tax accounting issues and customizes tax services to meet the needs of your business.
We help our clients address:
- deferred tax validation projects
- tax basis balance sheet support
- remediation and restatement assistance
- financial statement carveout support
- uncertain tax position consulting
- issue-specific tax accounting consulting, including valuation allowance assessments, business combinations, intraperiod allocations and accounting for stock-based compensation.